4.18.2012

This blog would cover every period of design since the 184's till today. I will be posting several pictures as an example of each period of design. 
The first period that I have chosen is The Victorian Age. 
As most of you now I have already posted a couple of pages that gives detail about the motifs of the period and it's typography.
Is really importnat as a designer to recognize styles and where they come from. The Victorian Style has been applied to many different subjects over the years.
Now a days we can find them in fashion, furniture, interiors, commercial arts, and many more.


Some of the pictures that I have chosen are in the page victorian age motifs, and some of then I will post them in here. (the page links are on the right side of the blog)


VICTORIAN STYLE








No comments:

Post a Comment